When: Wednesday, May 25th. This will be the day before the last day of school.
TRANSPORTATION: We will be taking FrontRunner to Lagoon.
1. Students must meet at the Lehi FrontRunner station no later than 7:45am.
2. Students will meet with their designated adult chaperon at the train station and will stay with the chaperone until they enter Lagoon.
3. We’ve recently been informed that UTA will now have additional buses at the FrontRunner station to transport students to Lagoon Park. We are now planning on riding a bus from the FrontRunner station to Lagoon park.
4. Students will meet at the designated waiting spot and locate their chaperone by 3:45pm for the ride back to the FrontRunner station. We may walk back to the FrontRunner station depending on UTAs ability to transport us in a timely manner.
5. Remember, we can’t ask the train to wait for your student. Students must be at the designated spot by 3:45pm or they risk missing the train.
CONDUCT: Lagoon officials will monitor activity at the park. Inappropriate behavior will not be permitted. Violators will be held at the Security Office and parents will be contacted to pick them up. School officials will be supervising student behavior as well.
Here are the requirements for 9th graders to attend:
For 4th Term