Come to Mr. Anderson’s room, 191 on Thursdays after school from 3 to 4pm. You do not need to know how to play at all, or even have a single card to your name to get involved, just show up. Decks are available to use if you do not have one.
Students need to sign up for a time and get the audition materials by following the QR codes on the posters around the school.
Monday Oct 4th & Tuesday Oct 5th after school
Questions? Talk to Mrs. Hacking room 144
The PTA is holding its National Reflections contest. This year’s theme is – I Will Change the World by…
Categories are: Dance Choreography, Film Production, Literature, Photography, Music Composition and Visual Arts. Entries are due by October 1, 2021.
For more information and entry forms go to PTA.org/Reflections or contact Amy Muhlestein at [email protected]
Students can learn to play the game of Chess in Mr Hagert’s room (room 133) after school on Thursdays.
If they spend the whole hour with Mr Hagert, then they can get a ticket to ride the Late Bus.
Mock trial will be postponed
Mock Trial will be conducted online through Zoom again this year due to COVID-19. Students and advisor, Mrs Avalos have decided to postpone until further notice.
- 7th Grade College and Career Meetings will be held from September 7th to October 8th.
- Instructions for this meeting with your student’s counselor was handed out to your student this week in their Utah History class.
- There is a one week window from August 27th until September 3rd for parents to select a preferred time.
- After September 3rd if an appointment has not been made a postcard will be sent home with an assigned date and time.
- Please call the Guidance Office if you need assistance with setting up this appointment (801) 610-8755.
- We look forward to meeting all of our 7th grade students and parents!